Monday, November 19, 2007

Friends

I started my day walking with my friend Leslie, who lives next to me.
I had breakfast when I thought of my friend Danielle, who's mother died on Saturday.
I was driving to work when I phoned my friend Luzenda, who is feeling ill today.
I arrived at work and opened my friend Sue's blog, who's husband is in hospital at the moment.
I had my tea and my friend Fay phoned me, who's daughter got married on Saturday.
I opened my e-mail and my friend Theuns has send me a message.....................

It's hardly midday and I have made contact with 6 friends! What would my days be like without them? I can hardly imagine my life without my friends. Who would I support when they are down, who would I laugh with when they are happy and WHO would be there for me.......... but THEM.

Thanks to all my friends, who means the world to me.......I love you all !!

2 comments:

Suzi-k said...

It's mutual babe! What would life be without your colourful and caring friendship! BTW Max is in a general ward now, WHEW! Might be home by the weekend YAY!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.