Monday, November 12, 2007

Gifts

I just so much love to give ............. its like the best thing for me to go shopping for a gift.

I do hate it when I open my dairy in the beginning of a month and realize that there is hardly anybody having a birthday or anniversary that month!

November is not to bad, my Brother turned 54 on the 2ND and although he stays in Johannesburg I had great fun shopping for a book on the Internet about Namaqualand (cause that's where we were born).
My hairdresser is having her birthday tomorrow and I bought her the most divine necklace of shells and gold beads. She is just going to love it...... best of all was looking for the card. I found a pink card with a Persian cat all dolled up with hair roller. So appropriate for a hairdresser!!

Birthdays at work is the best. I always bake everyone something special and ask for a list of gifts they would like. Double the pleasure for me. Erik our store man for the last 13 years turns 39 on Thursday and wants a chocolate cake with caramel and cream. I went shopping for him yesterday and bought him a stunning shirt and perfume gift pack. He is going to love it.

Giving a gift to someone makes me feel so happy and appreciated it just GREAT.

2 comments:

sam said...

your generosity is one of the big things that makes you YOU. And you have a real knack for knowing people so well that the gifts you buy are always just the perfect thing for them.

sam said...

ooops, i am signed in on my new blog that i share with max (sue and max=sam!!), it's me...suzi-k