Monday, May 26, 2008

...and so the storm has passed!

I'm on shore again ............. the storm has passed........

My daughter left her (useless) boyfriend on Friday and I had my dreaded Saturday night party. While she was crying her eyes out I had to entertain my friends. My heart was broken just as hers for all the same and many different reasons. Fortunately for the both of us, the tables turned and we have survived and came out winning. Wearing our "glory coats "and our "diamond tiaras" we will now look ahead, we will be happy, we will be loved and we will love.
Thank you God for making me hang in there, waiting in the eye of the storm for the calmness and thank you for loving me always no matter what. Please make Hananja hang in there to, protect her from more hurt and send her some one who will appreciate and love her.

1 comment:

Suzi-k said...

and having sailed successfully through this storm, you are both much stronger to face the next one that comes along... hopefully a LOOOOONG time from now!