Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Imagine me as a biker ... ha-ha

My husband bought a Harley Davidson late last year. He has always admired these motorcycles and eventually allowed himself the privilege of owning one.

NEXT STEP .....

Julie gets her learners license and bought a cheapie to practice on. Unfortunately i have not spend much time on the practice but am intending to in the near future.

THE GOAL .........

Julie wants to become a Harley biker. Stoney promised me as soon as I get my license he would buy me a Roadster.

So wish me luck, I am officially a biker in training. Will keep you posted on my progress!!

1 comment:

Suzi-k said...

oh I can imagine it, you'll make a cool biker chick, and if I know anything about you by now, you will have spectacular leathers to wear too! Have fun!