Thursday, May 8, 2008

AWAY FOR FAAAAAAAAAAAAR TO LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!

It feels like I have been around the world and back since I have been blogging for the last time!!

Well I am back and hopefully to stay this time....

My journey has been long and not without struggle, but I proofed myself to be the fittest and I survived. Miraculously!!

What would one do without your friends? I know I always seem to go on about friendship, but to me its so important. Thanks to all my friends for supporting me during my tough time with Hananjas operation last month and also reminding me that at the end of the tunnel there is always light. A special thanks to my husband, who always stay by my side, no matter how difficult, moody or irrialistic I become.

I love you all, thanks so much.

1 comment:

Suzi-k said...

well you are special and friendship works both ways, you are always there for your friends too! And as for feeling like you have been around the world and back.... you practically have, not just the op and the move and the office and alles, but really physically, since you last blogged you have been to London, Italy, Mauritius .....cool! life's a roller coaster babe, the ups and the downs, the secret is learning not to get dizzy!